Friday, December 12, 2008

Surgery Follow Up

The pictures have absolutely nothing to do with the post, but I thought they were too cute not share. The first one is of Lexi Kate being just like Daddy.

We had our follow up appointment with Dr. Crook this morning to see if Lexi Kate's ears had healed after having her surgery on the 1st.... Of course not, that would have made my life too easy. I knew something wasn't going well with her left ear, becasue it still has blood coming out of it. I even called the nurse, who said it was okay. Today when he looked at it, it is still infected and has bleeding behind the drum. Wonderful! So, we have another week of antibiotics and drops, and go back to the doctor next Friday morning. If it hasn't cleared up by then, he will have to go back in and clean off the tube and repair the ear drum. So I guess at this point we are actually praying that I don't go into labor this week. I need to be able to take care of Lexi Kate next Friday....


The wierd thing is, she acts like she feels fine. I guess I should be glad that she isn't in pain. After we got home, she begged Daddy to play in the snow with her. She built her first Frosty. She couldn't quiet understand while it wasn't working like in the movie...

No comments:

Post a Comment