Monday, January 12, 2009

Trying to catch up....

I realize I have not been too good at keeping the blog up to date since Sam got here. And, even this time I forgot to bring my camera upstairs to upload new photos.... We are all doing well, just trying to figure out life with an extra Woodford in the house. Sam is amazing. You never can believe how much you can love your kids until they are in your arms. He eats around the clock... literally. He eats every 1.5 - 2 hours day and night. That is leaving us all a little exhausted, but we keep saying these days will be over way too soon. Lexi Kate is madly in love with her baby brother. She just can't understand why she can't pack him around, or why he won't get up and play with her.

I am healing as expected from the c-section. I will admit, this has been a more difficult recovery than my delivery with Lexi Kate. The pain is different, and it just stinks not to be able to lift and go about my normal life. I am still trying to figure out how I am going to make it 3.5 more weeks without picking Lexi Kate up... Jeff's mom is here this week and then we are on our own.

Be praying for us, Jeff is out of town next Wednesday and Thursday. We are really sad that he is going to miss donuts with dad at Lexi Kate's school. Trying to figure out what to do about that.... Even more worried about how to put Lexi Kate to bed and deal if she decides to wake up in the night. She has gotten very used to night time with daddy...

No comments:

Post a Comment