Friday, January 23, 2009

4 weeks and 30 years


Sam and I have big birthdays today. He is 4 weeks old, and I turned 30. Being the sweet little boy he is, he didn't want mommy to spend the hour of her birthday alone, so we were up from 1:30- 4:00am partying. Actually, we were catching up on my tivo programs.... It has been a great day. I actually slept in a little, 6:55am has gotten to be late for me. I got up, had my coffee, fed Sam and then Lexi Kate woke up. She wanted waffles and milk, so I fixed her breakfast. Pretty normal day.... I have resisted my urge to do anything productive today. I really want to do laundry and catch up on some unfinished tasks, but I am trying to relax. Both kids have slept so I even took a nap. Other than being with my precious family, the best part of my day was lunch with my dear friend Lanesia and her son Aidan. We took all of the kids to Puckett's. I wanted to be somewhere that it was loud and they wouldn't notice if the kids were crying or acting out. Now I am trying to decide where I want Jeff to take me to dinner.....

No comments:

Post a Comment