Thursday, September 10, 2009

I couldn't make this stuff up

I wish I had a notebook around my neck so I could write down all the things that come out of Lexi Kate's mouth. One day I am going to want to remind her of all her antics, and I am thinking it will come at 2 times: when she starts dating & thinks she is hot stuff, and when she has a 2 year old herself.

The first real thing Lexi Kate said this morning: "Mommy, do I have T.V. priviledges?"
'Yes, Lexi Kate, you have t.v. priviledges until you disobey, then Mommy will take them away.'
"Well, Mommy, you can't take my t.v. priviledges away anymore."
'I am sorry Lexi, but if you disobey, you will lose your t.v. priviledges.'
"No, Mommy, you can't take my t.v. priviledges away. I have hid them in my heart with Jesus, and nobody can ever take that away."

Well, I guess she has that one all figured out. I am so proud that she has the concept of Jesus being in her heart and noonne can take that away from her. However, we may have some serious issues around here as she choses to hide more things in her heart so they can't be taken away.

No comments:

Post a Comment