Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Potty training

In just 2 days I have come to the conclusion that it isn't a good idea to try to potty train when you are very pregnant. I am way too emotional and impatient for this. But, Lexi Kate is really doing well. Yesterday was our first day and she only had 3 accidents all day. She did ask for a diaper to go poop though. That is very frustrating to me. If you know you have to go, why not just put it where it belongs.... Today has gone pretty well also. She has already had 3 accidents, but 2 of those were while I was gone to the doctor. If I had to guess, BeBe didn't make her set on the potty if she said she didn't want to.
We are hoping to get this phase licked in the next 2 weeks. We are out of school and pretty much home bound this week, so I decided better now than later.
Wish us luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment