Friday, November 14, 2008

Finding time....











I was wondering where I was going to find time to keep this blog updated now that I took the plunge to create it.... well, I have been wide awake since 2:15am, watched Ugly Betty and Grey's Anatomy already, and still not asleep, so why not blog... And for some reason I told my OB/GYN that I was sleeping fine and didn't need a prescription for Ambien (that was just 2 days ago).








Anyway... one of Lexi Kate's favorite things is "pupcakes", known to the rest of the world as cupcakes. This week we haven't been able to get outside and play much, so I have been trying to entertain Lexi Kate inside the house. Wednesday afternoon I asked her what she wanted to do, and of course she responded that she wanted to make pupcakes. We didn't have the things to do it the easy way, so from scratch we go.... And the only major mishaps were cocoa powder pretty much everywhere, butter and chocolate frosting in the dogs hair (who knows how that happened- but I am guessing her name is Lexi Kate), and a jar of sprinkles upside down on top of one of the cupcakes.








Thanks to our matching aprons, Lexi Kate and I remained fairly clean until she started eating her pupcake, then all bets were off. The afternoon ended with Lexi Kate and Malachi both getting a bath.

No comments:

Post a Comment